Tuesday, August 17, 2010

50th Birthdayparty

On Saturday we celebrated our 50th birthday party together.
We had many friends and family who came to celebrate with us and helped us make it a special night. This was a great time to catch up with people we don't get to see very often as well as those we see regularly. We got this group photo (although I don't think this was everyone).  
Despite the weather forecast, which didn't sound too good, we managed to have a fire and the weather stayed fairly good all night. Karen and Kylie were kind enough to take lots of photos
The Girls organised a suprise trip to Kangaroo Island with the help of both friends and family.
Thanks to all those who put in for the present and for making the night so special 

 

3 comments:

  1. looks like a lot of fun! I found you via your daughter's blog, was wondering when you might post again after the chooks. Happy 50th birthday, enjoy your trip. I'm sure you deserve it.

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I've found pictures, I've been checking KJs blog everyday and didn't even think to check yours! The photos are fantastic, it was such a great night. I'm so glad you and dad loved your present. It was also really nice to just spend a few days with you guys. Even though we were all sick it was nice just to be with my family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you don't blog much but it's always nice to have a bit of confidence building comments :)

    I have an award for you!

    forloveofmyoceans.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete