Wednesday, March 11, 2009


I've been a bit slack of late. I had the weekend off but really didn't get very much although I did empty out two bookshelves and I am endeavoring to get my old bedroom ready to paint the walls. I've nearly got all the furniture out and have started to fill the cracks so the house is rather chaotic but it will all be worth it in the long run.


Meanwhile the usual jobs around the house are getting put off all the time. I've decided to get rid of my Sunday day shift in the hope of finding myself a bit more energy, and a bit more keen to get stuck into my chores and home decorating. Well its time to sign off and get some sleep as I'm always extra tiered after my first night shift.

2 comments:

  1. hey mum, dad said you got lots done last weekend, cool that youve started filling cracks! i was going to come over wed or tomorrow and i decided to see if you were home tommorow... but now im working. but thats good coz it means money. the microwave doesnt work so now were both microwaveless!!! i mite come over on the weekend, if not next week.let me kno what days youl be home, at this stage im only working friday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey din,

    sounds like you've been busy. good to hear you've dropped a shift - hopefully you will be less tired now which will help in so many ways. it's been a long time since we caught up. mum was talking about a quilting weekend at her house - what do you think?

    look forward to seeing you soon
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete